Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today’s businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM’s clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client's organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.Your Role and Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Mentor or coach for scrum teams
- Expert into Agile Scrum principals, Task meeting/Retrospective
- Proven in Relative estimation, Story-based development
- Proficient in leading Iteration/sprint planning meeting, Conflict Resolution
- Strong into Business Analysis planning and monitoring, Enterprise Analysis, Requirement management and communication
- Provide objective guidance without personal or political considerations
- Experienced in implementing agile techniques in different cultures and environments
- Focus on people and Improvement by providing team a platform for improvement not only during the retro but all the time. Create a safe environment for healthy conflict and meaningful collaboration.
- Experience to provide training to the team on the agile methodologies
- Implement the winning strategy according as per the ground conditions.
- Agile processes in each sprint at user story level as per the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Successfully run agile projects of varying size and complexity
- Identify project risks and raise them dedicatedly
- Agile process during the project execution; (on the ground to answer all the questions immediately).
- Information Security Experience (3 to 10 years of experience). Candidates with prior information security consulting background preferred.
- Knowledge of or experience with various industry standards / regulations / best practices (ISO27001, COBIT, Privacy Regulations, PCI-DSS etc.)
- Capable of delivering work that meets / performs to functional requirements based on business requirements defined and approved by the client
- Good (written and verbal) English communication skills
- Familiarity with one or more project management methodologies
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Security certifications such as CISA/CISSP/ ISO 27001 LA or exam cleared
- Internal Control, General Computer and Application Control Audit background
- Exposure to full life-cycle experience in large projects
- Exposure to ERP Packages
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Information Security – Risk & Compliance