At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Security Delivery Specialist-SOC ,you are responsible for managing day to day operations of Security Device Management SIEM, Arcsight, Qradar, incident response, threat hunting, Use case engineering, SOC analyst, device integration with SIEM.Come join our team of IBM experts, who are leaders with vision, distinguished engineers and IT architects who have worked with thousands of clients to transform enterprise IT, migrate to cloud, apply automation and ensure business continuity. We help client run their IT better, accelerate innovation and deliver unmatched performance with the power automation.If you thrive in a dynamic, reciprocal workplace, IBM provides an environment to explore new opportunities every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Role and Responsibilities
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Responsible for implementation partner to see project on track along with providing required reports to management and client
- Handle the project as well as BAU operations while ensuring high level of systems security compliance
- Coordinate with and act as an authority to resolve incidents by working with other information security specialists to correlate threat assessment data.
- Analyze data, such as logs or packets captures, from various sources within the enterprise and draw conclusions regarding past and future security incidents.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 7+ years of IT experience in security with at least 5+ Years in Security Operation centre with SIMEs.
- Expertise in Security Device Management SIEM, Arcsight, Qradar, incident response, threat hunting, Use case engineering, SOC analyst, device integration with SIEM
- Working knowledge of industry standard risk, governance and security standard methodologies
- Proficient in incident response processes - detection, triage, incident analysis, remediation and reporting
- Competence with Microsoft Office, e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc.
- Ability to multitask and work independently with minimal direction and maximum accountability.
About Business Unit
- One or more security certifications: CEH, Security+, GSEC, GCIH, etc.,
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
IBM Security is helping clients develop an integrated and intelligent immune system. IBM's security portfolio provides solutions to organizations which holistically protect their people, data, applications and infrastructure.
So, if your desire is to help empower people with unmatched security while working in a supportive and engaging environment, we'd love to hear from you.Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.