1. Position: Security Officer
3. Job Profile:
a. Ensuring that all security related systems such as access controlled doors, electric gadgets etc. are functioning properly at alltimes. Checking of all gate-in and gate-out registers of security guards, house-keeping personnel, CPWD and others and putting up monthly reports to the Administrative Offcer and the Director.Maintaining stricts urveiIIance forthe safety and security of the NGMA complex. etc
4. Duty, Station & Timing: NGMA Bengaluru premises at Palace Road. NGMA functions 6 days a week from I I am to 6.30 .Pm from Tuesday to Friday and 11.00am 8. 00 Pm on Saturday & Sunday
5. Essential Qualification: A Bachelor's Degree from a recognized University. Minimum 5 years' xperience of having dealt with all matters relating to administrative establishment and finance function in Central Government offices.
6. Desirable: The candidate should have 'Education Certificate Degree' or equivalent of the respective service organization.
7. Experience: Should an ex-army/Navy/Air Force of the rank not less than 'Subedar' or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years' experience in supervising the Security , Surveillance & Vandal prevention of a large organization
8. Remuneration: Monthly consolidated remuneration would be as per prevailing DOPT orders. Income tax or any other tax will be deducted at source as per Govt. instructions.
9. No of Posts: 01