Senior Advisor and Team Leader, Environment and Climate Change
Job ID: 34677
- An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in an environmental discipline, political/social science, social affairs, law, international relations or related field, is required.
- A first-level university degree in similar fields in combination with nine years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
• A minimum of 7 years with a Master’s degree or 9 years with Bachelor’s degree, of progressively responsible experience in environment, climate change or sustainability policy/programme/project management.
• Additional years of relevant professional experience highly desirable.
• Experience of working with UNDP or another UN agency would be an asset.
• Proven ability to work effectively in multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
• Proven programme management experience with sound knowledge of all aspects of the project cycle (design, implementation, monitoring & evaluation).
• Strong interpersonal and written and oral communication skills
• Good written and spoken English.
• Fluency in national language.