Build a meaningful career
At Morneau Shepell, we offer more than career opportunities, we provide career opportunities to make meaningful contributions to peopleâs lives. The extraordinary expertise of a more than 6,000-strong workforce is harnessed to support the employees and families of the organizations we serve. Our innovative programs have a lasting impact on the health, financial security and productivity of 24,000 workplaces.
Senior Analyst, Operations Health & Wealth Administration Noida, India Full TimeAdministrative Solutions Morneau Shepell is the industry leader in the administration of flexible, traditional and post-retirement pension and benefits programs for global organizations, maximizing the use of technology to drive awareness and engagement in benefit, pension, wellness and other workplace programs. We offer a full range of solutions from software to full outsourcing of pension and benefits administration, with the aim of optimizing employee engagement while ensuring that the client receives superior sponsor services.
Senior Analyst - Operations in Health & Wealth Administration is responsible for -Responsibilities
Succeeding as a Senior Analyst - Operations will require the following core qualifications and skills
- Processing and Quality checking.
- Process reporting and training.
- Queue Allocation & Management.
- Update SOPs and other process documents.
- Ensuring compliance of all internal policies.
- Process improvement.
- Providing timely updates to the Assistant Manager and onshore counterparts.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Defined Benefits or Health domain.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good command on MS Office applications (MS-Excel, MS-Word).
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Should be able to work on reporting and generating dashboardsNote â The candidate should be flexible to work in shifts.
Job Grade: B2