Senior Associate - Accounts Receivable
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst – Marketplace AR
Department: All Departments
Open Positions: 1
Skills Required: Accounting Knowledge
Purpose of the Job:
The individual will be responsible for accounting and reporting for accounts receivables, revenue, expense of marketplace. Role will involve monthly/ quarterly reporting, compliance, audit and external stakeholder management
Deliverables (Maximum 5-6 key responsibilities)
To ensure correct accounting of Accounts Receivable of marketplace
Revenue accounting and KPI analysis
Develop ad hoc business analysis and present recommendations to senior management on strategic decisions, and planned future initiatives.
Preparation of SOP
Preparation and Provision of Adhoc reports.
Periodic balance sheet & P&L expense reconciliation
Work with cross functional teams and lead special initiative programs
Strong focus on developing “controls” and checks to prevent and detect anomalies.
Close operational / month-end activities in performing accounting and reporting.
Handing internal, statutory audit, compliance and stakeholder management
Lead in design / configuration and rolling out of new initiates for bringing productivity and efficiency in the process.
Up to date knowledge on the best practices in the field of Accounting and Reporting.
Communication, training and change management to ensure controls are embedded as a part of the daily work of the projects and user management.
Establishing controls, checks and balances during accounting process and deliver as per accounting calendar.
Drive cross functional initiatives which require influencing & interpersonal skills
- CA with at least 2-4 years of experience in a role handling accounting, financial reporting & Audit
- Candidates from E-commerce and retail background preferred.
- Knowledge of leading controls design, validation and remediation efforts
- Exposure in project implementation of transformation automations.
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred
- Fluency in standard financial software and systems, including Oracle, Excel, Qlik View,