Senior Associate, Finance & Accounts
Location: Andheri East, Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Tracking and updating the expense details in SAP Concur
- Tracking the Monthly invoices receipt from vendor for regular expenses like Rent, Insurance, Telephone bills, Electricity bills etc. and validating the calculation of charge and updating the same in Oracle fusion for accounting purpose
- Managing the accounts payable and accounting processes for an US affiliate of Cactus Group
- Preparing expense MIS on weekly and Monthly basis
- Reviewing and auditing Travel & Expense reports timely and accurately as per company policies
You fit the bill if you have:
- 2 to 3 years of working experience in SME or Large corporate in managing accounting processes such AP, vendor management, Expense management, MIS reporting.
- A qualification of CA/MBA/ Inter CA/ MCom/BAF.
- Strong Communication Skills, Excellent Analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good Knowledge of accounting concepts
- Experience of SAP Concur
- Good PC skills including Excel (Pivots and V Lookups),Word, PowerPoint, Share-point