Senior Business Analyst – Customer Support Operations
Mumbai Division Overview
Customer Success contributes to our efforts to enhance and transform the Calypso customer experience via a client-centric approach (building and maintaining relationships, proactively identifying potential crises that may detrimental to the user experience, meeting and exceeding client expectations). Thus, helping to differentiate Calypso and contributing to the growth of our business. Customer Success is composed of several organizations (Customer Delivery, Cloud Services, Calypso Learning Services, Customer Support, and Customer Success Management) that manage the customer’s journey at Calypso.Team And Role Overview
This is a new role in Customer Support organization. Your role is to assist ISO 9001 and TickIT Plus certified global Product Support teams, in proper usage of the various tools needed for their day to day operations (Case Management System, Bug Tracking System, Collaborative tools, etc.). You will also need to propose improvements on the various ISO 9001 TickIT plus Certified processes that Product Support is following as documented in their Quality Manual. You would not only work with all the customer related departments, but also with all departments supporting these groups in their mission (Release Engineering, Systems, SFDC Admin). You would also be responsible for proposing and implementing innovative ideas in the direction of continuous improvement and to automate regular / recurring tasks to help achieve better end-results. This position affords a unique opportunity to interact with all departments involved in the Software Vendor business, with a deep focus on Customer Satisfaction via improved Product Support Processes.Responsibilities
Skills And Requirements
- Maintain, monitor and enhance all processes related to Case Management System (Salesforce),Bug Tracking System (JIRA) or Collaborative tools (BOX, Confluence)
- Coordinate and collaborate with Calypso Release Engineering, Systems, RnD Ops or SFDC Admin teams to work upon implementation of new initiatives
- Facilitate functional and technical support teams to accomplish goals and objectives
- Manage Software Download and Upgrade/Rebase Requests from clients and maintain Customers’ information up-to-date in the Case Management System
- Create and Maintain JIRA Dashboard for Product Support
- Produce a variety of regular/on-demand KPIs for Customers and Reporting for CCO, ExCo or other Divisions in Calypso.
- Participate in the creation of new tools or new processes to improve customer satisfaction or improve Product Support effectiveness/efficiency.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Superior interpersonal skills and customer focused at heart
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Solid experience on one or more of the following tools : Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence and BOX
- Strong experience in working in demanding ISO 9001 certified environments
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Applications
- Experience in process innovation/re-eingineering, handling systems and tools
- Ability to work independently, be a fast learner, self-motivated, and perfectly at ease with a multicultural environment
- Six Sigma or any other equivalent certification is definitely an added advantage
- Experience of working in a Software company, preferably Capital markets oriented