Facilitate functional lead in term-sheets and/or O&M contract execution with various OEMs for wind
2. Active involvement in contact execution of solar O&M contracts (in-house and outsourced),MoUs,
licence agreements, joint venture agreements and business contracts pertaining to enterprise SCADA
solution, joint ventures.
3. Ensuring contractual compliance in terms of performance warranties and other deliverables in
relation to the obligation of the operator.
4. Responsible for claim management wherein debit notes and/or claim notices are raised to OEMs from
time to time in the event of any breach in performance warranties and/ or any other obligations of
the operator under the executed agreements, followed by effective deliberation and settlement of
5. Insurance Management - Timely intimation to insurers/ surveyors for insurable events for wind and
solar assets; followed by formulation of documents, discussion and deliberation for processing of
such claims. This includes both wind and solar assets.
6. Mergers and Acquisitions - Due diligence with respect to contractual adequacy and support to
operations team by highlighting the identified gaps and taking up with concern.
7. Timely processing of O&M payments.
8. Interface for Asset Management Team for any techno-commercial major issues and its resolution.
TeamLease Services established in 2002, is one of India's leading human resource service companies in the organized segment. A Fortune 500 company listed on both NSE & BSE markets, with eight offices and 1400 clients across the country. The company at present has about 100,000+ live associates/ trainees spread across the country and have till date given employment to 1.5+ million people with an aim to hire millions more.