. Managing day to day accounting activities, Sales, Purchase, Journal entries to the accounting tools.
· Documentation: Maintenance of all kind of records, invoices, agreements etc..
· Billings and collections: Local billing, Invoice Format in line with GST to capture all relevant data etc.
· Payables : Vendors registration, PO, invoice verification in line with GST claiming ITC, TDS, bank transfer etc..
· Banking: BRS on daily basis, accounting for Foreign Exchange Fluctuations, follow-up for inward/outward remittances, ensuring proper compliance with the bank for remittances.
· Monthly Report: MIS reports for provision of feedback to the top management on financial performance and assisting in the decision-making process..
· Cash Management: Managing daily cash receipts and payment.
· Assets Management: Maintenance of asset register , invoices, depreciation working etc
. Budgeting: Preparation of budget for the year and fund estimation on a monthly basis along with utilisation reconciliation for the previous period.
· Audit: Internal audit, Tax & Statutory Audit management and liaising with an auditor. Preparation of financials. Validation of Transfer pricing report, Audit report (3CD) issued by the auditor.
· Monthly payroll process and management.
. Handling the inter-department & employee queries on TDS, PF etc.
· Statutory payments and Return Management such as TDS, PF, ESI, PT, Labour welfare etc.
· Yearly Income tax proof verification and compliance, Issuance of Form 16 etc
Direct & Indirect Tax
· Income Tax: Advance tax calculation and payment. Yearly tax return preparation and online return filing. Handling notices or any issues raised by the Department. Country by Country reporting etc..
· GST: Monthly payment & return, RCM, ITC reconciliation in line with the eligibility, Cross charging between branches, Refund filing, yearly audit and return, liaising etc.