Hiring for Senior IOS Developer
● Developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS Applications Lead and oversee mobile application development efforts
● Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
● Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
● Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies
Responsibilities and Duties
● Proficient with Swift programming language.
● Experience in iOS SDK (UIKit, UI/UX Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, Social Kit, etc)
● Experience with Offline storage, Push Notification.
● Familiarity with RESTFUL APIs
Qualifications and Skills
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
● Minimum 5 plus year or Above of hands on development experience on the iOS platform with an understanding of the iOS Architecture
● UI : Storyboarding, Autolayout, Animation, Graphics, Text, UIKit, User Interaction(touches, gestures)
● Core : iOS SDK, XCode, Cocoa, iOS Guidelines
● Communication & Networking : RestKit, AFNetworking, SwiftyJSON, Alamofire, Moya, ObjectMapper
● Hardware and Media: GPS, Playing Audio/Video, Accelerometer, Camera
● Persisting Data: NSUserDefaults, Files, SQLite, Backup and Sharing data
● Interacting with System : Push notification, background working, Contacts, Calendar
● Graphics: Canvas
● Social: Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram, Google+
● Google Services: Firebase, Analytics, Maps, Location, Cloud Messaging, Mobile Ads,
● Vcs: Git, Bitbucke.
Benefits- All Saturdays off.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: As per Industry standards
Experience: IOS app development: 3 years – 5 years
Ssi security & facilities services