Job Title:Senior iOS Developer
Location: Whitefield , Banglore
Qualification BEIT, BECE, MCA, MSc IT Critical skills
• Strong technical background, good knowledge of Xcode, Cocoa frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Core Audio and Core Text.
• Strong command over Swift and objective C.
• Comfortable in Storyboard and Playground.
• Strong command over Web APIs & Social media integration.
• Good knowledge of interface builder, Core animation, and Object-oriented concepts.
. • Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• The familiarity with frameworks & web technologies.
• Android experience is an added advantage.
• Team handling experience is an added advantage.
Role and Responsibility:
• To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
• Client Interaction.
• To collaborate with cross-functional tea To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
• Client Interaction.
• To collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
• To generate wireframes.
• To design, develop, test and implement an iOS application as well as continuous production of new versions of the application.
• To design solutions independently.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Operates effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment. Confidential 2
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Soft Skills –
• Pleasant in communication
• Very good in interdepartmental coordination
• Innovative and out of box thinking
• Self-motivated and creative problem-solving skills Believe in relationship
Note- Immediate availability candidate can apply.
Shift timing – 6 PM Indian Standard time to 3 AM Indian Standard Time / Monday to Friday
Only Male candidates can Apply
Candidate must have excellent communication skills
Hudson Agile Ventures Private Limited
We are a Software technology Outsourcing consulting company formed in
2009 and its group founded in 1981, which provides software and manufacturing services across the globe from textiles, Construction to top car manufacturing firms in India and The US.
Hudson Agile Technologies LLC is Head Quartered in 317 George Street, 3rd Floor, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901 – United States Of America and Chennai, Banglore, Pune. We have been associated with top fortunes companies like Intel, Boeing, Ford, Hyundai, Sumi Mother son, Foxconn, Honda Jets USA, Cavinkare, Wells Forgo, CarMax US, Fannie mae, Penn national insurance, Tommy Hilfiger, Levis Clothing Limited US and India. We are headquartered in New Brunswick, New Jersey. We have a strong development team of 1100+ Employees in India, US and Europe. 90% of our workforce is based in East Asia.