Senior Java Developer
Responsibilities/Duties and Job Requirements:
· Creation of new payment solution as part of an Nexperia Team.
· Building prototypes.
· Optimizing existing services in respect to availability and scalability
· Maintain APIs
· Build software almost from scratch.
· Collaborate closely in a cross-functional team.
· Validation of User Acceptance Testing.
· Document your work.
· International Collaboration among the International Bank group.
Requirements & Qualification:
· Strong experience in Java or Kotlin.
· Strong experience in backend development systems and methodologies.
· Practical experience in Spring Framework.
· Experience with microservice-oriented architectures or SOA (EIP is a plus)
· Experience in PostgreSQL.
· Experience with Gitlab (or similar)
· Experience with Dev Ops, including source code management and pipelines for building, testing, and releasing.
· Experience with code testing, including test automation, designing testable codebases, and utilizing testing frameworks for mocking and other needs.
· Knowledge of Elasticsearch.
· Good technical background/understanding, experience in requirement assessment and write-up, system specifications and workflows / visual modelling.
· Experience with Cloud-native technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes).
· Knowledge of Message Queues and data streaming (Kafka).
· Enthusiasm for working with agile software development methods.
· Strong team collaboration, stress-resilience and flexibility.
· Customer oriented mindset.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IT or Computer Science/ Computer programming or related subjects.
· Flexible working hours , 40 hour’s/week.
· Working from home/remotely.
· Flat hierarchies.
· A highly motivated team and an open communication style.
· A permanent position.
About Nexperia Technologies:
Nexperia is a leading global software solutions provider working with some of the most innovative financial brands in the world. We are growing with customers in different regions including Switzerland, Germany, Spain, The UK, The Middle East and Singapore.
Some of the world’s largest banks and wealth management firms select and deploy our advanced SaaS and cloud-based technologies to meet their customers’ needs – and it’s our people who make the difference.