Senior Manager- AFH Foods
Auto req ID: 197516BR
In a few sentences, describe the main objective, purpose and scope of the role.
The role will be responsible for developing the Foods Services Category strategy in collaboration with the Category teams. The role will work with the Priority customers and Categories to develop account specific Joint Business Plan by leveraging global best practices and consumer insights. The role will also ensure rigor in tracking the execution and KPIs of the JBP for the priority customers.
List in priority order the main accountabilities/deliverables of the role. These should be statements of the primary responsibilities of the incumbent. At the end of each statement, identify whether the role is accountable for making decisions, being informed, providing consultation or executing actions relative to the accountability as given below: Provide 7-10 accountability statements in this section. Also note other relevant jobs or groups that are impacted by the accountability.
1. Responsible for developing Food Services/ Away From Home marketing strategy in collaboration with the Category Teams .
2. Developing and delivering annual channel calendars and account specific marketing programs
3. Provide programs, promotions and merchandising standards by channel/sub-channel
4. Utilize marketing properties within channels to boost brand presence and visibility
5. Apply analytical rigor to success KPIs and post-promotional analysis
6. Manage agencies to deliver creative marketing derived from consumer insights
7. Leverage global customer marketing BPTs
8. Support local marketing capabilities
9. To ensure compliance with all regulatory systems of the company
MBA in sales/marketing with 6-8 years overall experience; 2-3 years experience in Key Account management B2B Marketing role preferred.
Experience with QSR industry an added plus.
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular