• Performing design activities that includes analysis, tolerance stack up, CAD modelling using NX with TeamCenter, drawing creation and modification, and executing Engineering Change Orders with SAP.
• Evolving current design, transferring new designs to manufacturing, and addressing manufacturing / field corrections / improvements.
• Sustaining 2D drawings and associated solid models based on feedback from the supply chain, customer service and quality assurance.
• Engineering design of test fixtures, installation kits, and general design to specification.
Experience Needs for the Role
• Good machine design skills with drafter and engineering analysis capabilities. Experience with product engineering tools such as NX for modelling/analysis/simulation
• Understanding fabrication and manufacturing processes
• Understanding of best practices for design for manufacturing, serviceability, and reliability
• Familiarity with product development in a regulatory environment
• Good organizational skills
Required skills to have for the success of this role
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering required, or equivalent
• Experience of 6-10 years Mechanical Engineering with part design and manufacturing experience
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time