Join us as we work to create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
We are looking for a Senior Product Analytics Associate to join our Collector Analytics division. You will be partnering with senior business and product leadership to do great things. Ultimately your work will focus on improving corporate performance, product performance and clinical outcomes. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are passionate about problem-solving and always take a customer-centric approach. You know how to energize cross-functional teams around a problem and use data to identify & prioritize solutions. You are skilled at creating meaningful analysis with large, complex datasets and using the tools of your trade: query languages, ETL tools, data modeling & data visualization. You are at your best when tackling new problems and supporting innovation.The Team:
Collector Product Analytics are a diverse group of athenistas who believe that being smart about how we use data can lead to better products and more value for our clients is the definitive source for analytics on the product focused dimensions of Collector. We contribute to Product Management, Operations & Strategy in : identifying opportunities for product improvement; scoping impact of product decisions on clients; informing backlog prioritization through research & investigation; and building & monitoring effective release metrics and KPIs.Job Responsibilities
- Ability to own work, self-direct and mentor other members of the team
- Ability to contribute and drive towards structurally sound, scalable product solutions
- Ability to identify and build technical strategies for improvement within products
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate on an extended, cross-functional team
- Ability to effectively create reports and synthesize data into digestible and actionable information. Ability to synthesize complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve business problems.
- Knowledge of, and ability to use, strategies, techniques and tools for effective communication of technical ideas to various audiences. Strong understanding of database technologies and ability to write code to gather data.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Degree (Bachelor’s or Masters) in quantitative disciples like Computer Science, Data Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, or Mathematics preferred
- 5+ years professional experience, inclusive of a minimum of 3-5 years of data analytics
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role will be based in Chennai, India. Our Global Headquarters is located in Watertown, MA, just a few miles from Boston. We have two other India locations in Bengaluru and Pune.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.