Tata Institute of Social Sciences invites application for the position Senior Program Manager, Saksham Prerak
Location : Mumbai
Duration : Till March 2024.
Remuneration CTC : Up to Rs. 1,25,000/- per month.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• High level of commitment and integrity and ability to work independently
• Excellent co-ordination, organizational and administration skills
• Quantitative & Qualitative analysis and scientific writing skills
• Ability to strategize and implement the programme to get the expected outcome
• Proficiency in data analysis and familiarity with analytical applications
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• PhD or Masters in Psychology/ Social Work/ Population Studies/Public Health/ Counseling and allied fields
• Minimum 5 years working experience in research projects or as independent researcher or monitoring and evaluation in the field of HIV/ TB and health sector.
• Peer-reviewed publications in the area of public health and allied fields
• Knowledge of National AIDS Control Programme and programmatic evaluations
• Please do not call on office number, due to lock down employees are working from home.