• Responsible for End-to-End Recruitment (Sourcing to Joining) with experience in the non-IT
• Experience in Stakeholder engagement.
• Excellent Written and Oral Communication (Must-have).
• Knowledge of professional and social media usage (Must-have).
• Head Hunting Skills (good to have).
• Positive attitude towards work (Must Have).
• Ability and willingness to learn new skill sets (Must Have).
• Ability and willingness to keep oneself updated of various developments in targeted
industries (Must Have).
• High target and delivery orientation (Must-have).
• Proficient in use of Excel and Word (Must-have).
Daily & Weekly Responsibilities:
• Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the client’s hiring
needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
• Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find,
hire, and retain quality talent.
• Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of
their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications.
• Create and post job listings on various platforms, including social media and job boards.
• Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies
to find quality candidates and prospect for new business.
• Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout
interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer
• Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and
terminated employees, and other relevant relationships.
• Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database.