Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.You are responsible for
- Responsible to manage delivery technologies and data access, including familiarity with metadata, data organization, data quality assessment and data profiling.
- Familiarize with accounting and finance practices and principles.
- Responsible to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions.
- Responsible to work on knowledge of analysis and reporting tools.
- Minimum education of Bachelor's Degree.
- 3-6 years of data analysis experience
- Must be professional in conduct and practice, and also reliable
- Creative, responsive and adaptive in a dynamic environment
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
- Adhere to all established company policies, procedures, and safety rules as outlined
- Extensive experience cum working knowledge of computers, especially in data extract/reporting software
- Ability to frequently communicate orally, write, read, comprehend, reason, and perform basic mathematic calculations and analyze
- Well-versed with either Macros or Advance Excel.
- Might be required to stand and walk up to 10% of the time
- Excellent nterpersonal communication skill and ability to work in a team environment
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
- Strong business acumen and subscribe to good value system and business ethics
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes