Senior Salesforce Developer
Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India
Here’s what you will bring:
• 3+ years of experience as Salesforce developer
• At least one of the following SFDC certifications: Certified Platform builder, Certified Admin Certified Salesforce.com Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Consultant
• In-depth understanding of Salesforce programming including APEX, Force.com, and Visual Force
• Experienced with integrations between Salesforce and multiple other platforms and technologies
• Strong client-facing communication skills
• Ability to learn quickly and function as a positive and creative member of a team
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or closely
related field or equivalent experience
• Strong presentation and communication skills.
As a Senior Salesforce Developer, here’s what you can do at Trantor:
- Responsible for directing and managing developer resources to accomplish project goals in Visualforce, Apex, AJAX and other technologies to build customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions.
- Leading technical end to end solution for business processes using Salesforce.com Sales Cloud, Service cloud & force.com platform and writing technical design documents.
- Works with other technical team members representing back office application to design seamless integration between all the involved applications.
- Recommend build vs. buy when It comes to third party integrations for the SFDC stack
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of all product offerings and recommend new features and modifications based on experiences with past clients
- Experienced in integration architecture. Specifically, integrating external, on premise systems with Salesforce.com via middleware products
- Experience with salesforce integration patterns, strong knowledge in web service API’s & governor limits
- Understands complex ETL and data migration practices and has performed multiple complex data migrations to SFDC