• Reviewing and discussing briefs with key personnel assigned to projects.
• Analyzing DataStage Jobs by going through various ETL components & produce mappings
• Performing Gap Analysis between sources and targets
• Updating documentation.
• Monitoring jobs and identifying bottlenecks in the data processing pipeline.
· Analyze Teradata SQL and BTEQ scripts used in DataStage Jobs
· Analyze Tivoli scheduler jobs invoking DataStage ETL mappings
• Assisting project leaders in determining project timelines and objectives.
• Testing and troubleshooting problems in ETL system designs and processes.
• Improving existing ETL approaches and solutions used by the company.
• Providing support to customers about issues relating to the storage, handling, and access of data.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a similar field.
• Demonstrable experience as a DataStage developer.
• IBM DataStage certification or similar type of qualification.
• Proficiency in SQL.
• Experience or understanding of other ETL tools, such as Informatica, Oracle ETL
• Knowledge of data modeling, database design, and the data warehousing ecosystem.
• Skilled at the ideation, design, and deployment of DataStage solutions.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in analyzing Teradata BTEQ scripts
Good To Have:
• Exposure to Azure Cloud.