• Reviewing and discussing briefs with key personnel assigned to projects.
• Analyzing DataStage Jobs by going through various ETL components & produce mappings
• Performing Gap Analysis between sources and targets
• Updating documentation.
• Monitoring jobs and identifying bottlenecks in the data processing pipeline.
· Analyze Teradata SQL and BTEQ scripts used in DataStage Jobs
· Analyze Tivoli scheduler jobs invoking DataStage ETL mappings
• Assisting project leaders in determining project timelines and objectives.
• Testing and troubleshooting problems in ETL system designs and processes.
• Improving existing ETL approaches and solutions used by the company.
• Providing support to customers about issues relating to the storage, handling, and access of data.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or a similar field.
• Demonstrable experience as a DataStage developer.
• IBM DataStage certification or similar type of qualification.
• Proficiency in SQL.
• Experience or understanding of other ETL tools, such as Informatica, Oracle ETL
• Knowledge of data modeling, database design, and the data warehousing ecosystem.
• Skilled at the ideation, design, and deployment of DataStage solutions.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience in analyzing Teradata BTEQ scripts
1.The more the Jobs you apply, the higher your chances of getting a job.
2. Keep your profile updated Update
Recruiters prefer candidates with complete profile information.
3. Keep visiting the Teamlease.com daily
Daily visit will ensure you won’t miss out on any Job opportunity.
4. Watch videos to improve Watch videos
Be a better candidate than others by watching these Job-related videos.