· Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar role
· An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions and UI design expertise.
· Must illustrate solving for multi-platform UX challenges and demonstrate scalable, user-friendly, responsive design solutions
· Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI) or HFI CUA equivalent professional experience is a plus
· Experience in a variety of design and prototype tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invisionapp, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign or similar
· An innate capacity for creating engaging, highly usable designs and layouts
· Understand product specifications and user psychology while designing
· Fluency in best practices for Information Architecture and Interaction Design.
· Ability to quickly turn around rigorous wireframes and mockups in an iterative environment
· Proficient in Prototyping tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz, XD, Webflow, After Effects.
· Experience creating style guides, pattern libraries, and other design solutions that drive design across large organizations.
· Create micro-interaction and relevant animations on a need basis.
· A strong awareness of common usability methods and principles
· A lucid sense for how individual components and features impact their larger applications, and how to optimize accordingly
· Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills
· Ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
· The ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously, and multi-task in an agile environment
· Effectiveness in working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work
· A clean sense of design aesthetics, and a natural propensity towards simplification over complication
· A general understanding of how Design impacts Development (and vice versa),along with a knack for constructing dynamic, interactive designs that are technically feasible/prudent
· An aptitude and honed intuition for tasteful, visual design details
· Ability and passion to design for a foreign context
Experience working with agile development teams (agile/scrum/Kanban),Experience working with Global teams Organization: Advanta Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited Experience Level: Experienced Professional Job Type: Full-time