Aryston web solution having an urgent opening for the position of Senior WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites.
To ensure success as a WordPress Developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress Developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
• Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
• Knowledge of code versioning tools.
• Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
• Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
• Good communication skills.