We are looking for Digital
Marketing Executive who can exploit all aspects of social media marketing
roadmap, Youtube marketing (Influencer Marketing ) and Search engine
Candidate should have a solid understanding of
how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is
engaging on those channels.
• Should have experience in On-Page &
Off-Page Optimisation, link building
• Strong good knowledge of SEO and SMO.
• Should be updated with the latest link earning
• Reviews key metrics across the full website to
access the effectiveness of SEO strategy
• Competitive site analysis to increase the
effectiveness of on-page optimization
• Optimization of on-page information including
page content, meta tags, h tags, alt tags
• Stay up to date with the latest Google, Bing,
& Yahoo algorithm changes
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
(e.g., Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Adword, PLA and Google merchant)
• Prepare the Social Media Marketing Strategy;
focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, YouTube, etc.
• Execution of all social media activities (i.e.
tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, doing the heavy
• Moderate all user-generated content inline
with the moderation policy for each community
• Continuously improve by capturing and
analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and
then acting on the information
• Collaborate with other departments to manage
reputation, identify key players and encourages community members to take
• Set up and optimize company pages within each
platform to increase the visibility of company social content
• Work for synchronizing other websites to
• Strong communication skills, especially
written communication (with flawless grammar and punctuation).
• Work under high pressure
• Willing to learn new tools
Salary-20,000 to 30,000