· Ã˜ Excellent knowledge of Onpage & Offpage SEO activities & tools
· Ã˜ Excellent knowledge of content optimization, meta tags etc to boost rankings.
· Ã˜ A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and
related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO.
· Ã˜ Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPS.
· Ã˜ An up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past and projected trend
in SEO industry.
· Ã˜ Expert Knowledge of on-page, off-page optimization, White Hat and
Black Hat SEO optimization.
· Ã˜ Ability to manage multiple projects and handle clients.
· Ã˜ Should possess excellent communication skills.
· Ã˜ Good in SEO, SMO work, and Promotional Activities.
· Ã˜ Keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments including best
practices to handle Google updates.
· Ã˜ Review & Analyze website to find areas of improvement.
· Ã˜ Optimize websites to rank higher for relevant keywords in the organic
· Ã˜ Knowledge of AMP techniques.
· Ã˜ Awareness about various content marketing platforms of the Market
· Ã˜ On-site And off-site SEO experience for increasing the web traffic
· Ã˜ Effective in troubleshooting, SEO, and ranking related issues.
· Ã˜ The candidate must be able to perform all off-page tasks successfully,
including article insertion /press release/directory submissions, RSS
feeds, forum postings, blog posts, social bookmarking and commenting
on social networks.
· Ã˜ To send daily work reports to the senior at the end of the day on daily basis.
Basic HTML Knowledge.
· Ã˜ Basic WordPress Knowledge.
· Ã˜ Candidate must also possess good English communication skills (written
· Ã˜ Must have Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools.
· Ã˜ Experience in Guest Blogging will be an added advantage
· Ã˜ Candidate should know about blogging outreach
· Ã˜ Candidate should be aware about blog matrices ( basic knowledge )
If candidate have some blogs database then it plus point