Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Must have minimum 1.6 years of relevant experience in SEO. Prior experience of working with web design and development industry will be an added bonus.
- Must be able to generate organic leads for web design and development industry.
- Good in SEO, SMO work and promotional activities.
- Expert knowledge of On Page, Off Page, White Hat and Black Hat SEO Optimization
- Must have knowledge of guest post and back link development.
- Should have worked on Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools to manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists
- Prepare detailed strategy reports. Generate weekly and monthly reports for all major metrics affecting lead count and keyword position on Google SERP.
- Keep pace with SEO industry trends and developments including best practices to handle Google updates.
- Review and analyze website to find areas of improvement.
- Optimize websites to rank higher for relevant keywords in Organic search results.
Required Candidate profile
- Good communication skills.
- Exceptional understanding of Digital Marketing.
- Must be a result oriented person.
- Must be able to understand search engine updates properly to apply and adjust current strategies.
- Ability to think creative and innovative.
RoleSearch Engine Optimisation /SEO SpecialistIndustry TypeIT-Software / Software ServicesFunctional AreaMarketing, Advertising, MR, PR, Media PlanningEmployment TypeFull Time, PermanentRole CategoryOnline/Digital MarketingEducationUG :Any Graduate in Any SpecializationPG :Any Postgraduate in Any SpecializationDoctorate :Doctorate Not RequiredKey Skills:SEM / SEOWeb AnalyticsDigital MarketingMarketing