- Create advanced SEO & SMO strategies.
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Responsible for managing all SEO & SMO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Responsible for improving a project’s organic search results.
- Analyze and identify the gap to achieve SEO & SMO targets
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Implement off-page SEO & SMO content strategies such as coding.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Article and Blog Creation and Posting.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Implementing the strategies for Company Websites.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Must have knowledge of Search Engine Optimization white hat techniques as well Social Media Optimization
- Must have knowledge of Conversion Optimization
- Knowledge of Social Media Marketing and Internet Advertising
- Basic knowledge of Web Technologies like HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP, etc. is preferred
- Must have worked with SEO & SMO reporting & SEO tracking tools like Google Web Master/Analytics, etc.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Proof of success in the SERPs (previous work) Experience in all SEO areas (technical, on page and off page)
- Experience dealing with clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Candidate should be any graduate.
- At least 1+ years of relevant industry experience is required.
Salary is Negotiable depending on experience. If you are interested then please forward resume and examples of your best work.