We are looking for an SEO Executive with good communication skills. The ideal candidate would be someone with exceptional SEO knowledge and skills. The candidate would be willing to go the extra mile to deliver quality.
Responsibilities and Duties
The main duties of the SEO / Internet Marketing Specialist include:
- Perform keyword research and optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Optimize websites for all major search engines and improve rankings
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Posting content on relevant blogs/forums and seeding content into social applications as and when needed.
- Monitoring and reporting usage statistics and other relevant data.
SEO, SEO Tools, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, PPC Campaign Management, Internet Marketing, Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, Blogging, Keyword Research, Web Development, WordPress, Analysis Skills, Analytics, off page seo, on page seo, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Excel, Social Networking, Facebook Advertising
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Digital Marketing Certification
- Fresher (or) Experienced
- Should be Graduated
- Good knowledge of popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: ₹6,000.00 to ₹15,000.00 /month