Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on SEO (on-page, off-page, technical),keyword research, website audit, web analytics, content planning experience
2. Manage individual cluster growth and targets with on-page and off-page
3. Conduct topical research and keyword research using various tools
4. Perform competitive analysis and identifying gaps in our content or areas of improvement in our website
5. Track important SEO metrics including organic traffic, time spent on page. etc.
6. Report on performance metrics comparing them to our SEO goals and benchmarking data
7. Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
8. Identify the potential bloggers for outreach
9. Implement link building strategies and manage backlinks to build online authority
10. Follow SEO trends and stay up-to-date with new tools and practices# of Internships available: 10Skill(s) required: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) (Learn SEO
)Who can apply:Only those candidates can apply who:are available for full time (in-office) internshipcan start the internship between 7th Aug'19 and 6th Sep'19are available for duration of 3 monthsare from Gurgaon and neighboring citieshave relevant skills and interests** Women willing to start/restart their career can also apply.Other requirements:Should have decent knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Keyword Planner, SEMRush, Moz, Ahref, etc. tools.Should have little knowledge and insights on SEOProven success delivering exceptional SEO results that increased organic trafficPerks:Certificate, Job offer.