The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs a Service Associate -Payroll, you are responsible for end to end payroll processing, provide support and address issues and escalations, identify opportunity areas, designs new processes and implements new/improved solutions to improve results and increase productivity, to identify risk areas and corresponding mitigating activities for any special handling or deviation to standard process.You should be flexible to work in shifts.If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Compilation and processing of transaction Payroll and /or Time Data
- Process payroll requirements in payroll system - monthly, quarterly or year-end
- Perform payroll run & validation, reports reconciliation
- Timely remittance of payments or reports
- Provides data for any internal business controls team as required
- Ensure compliance to the clientâs existing standards
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Accounting Graduate / Post Graduate (Specialization in Payroll Accounting is preferred)
- Excellent communication skills(oral & written) in English
- 1-3 years in payroll processing for any International IT / ITES Company
- Has good knowledge of payroll processing for international countries
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent Customer Service skills â ability to communicate to all people at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple, diverse priorities to meet key customer and financial deadlines
- Ability to pre-empt potential issues and reprioritize work to meet ever changing needs of customers both internal and external; proactively follows up with key customers on resolution and action plans
- Ability to think through complex issues and situations and develop robust, well thought out solutions which meet the need of the business
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.