Maximize ADPL customer satisfaction through direct after sales service to customer
accounts with existing and new customers. International clients located in Bangladesh,
Srilanka, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
b. Maintain Key customer relationship with activities including commissioning, service
calls, quick online support, under-warranty service, chargeable service visits, AMC etc.
c. Installation and commissioning of products at site.
Adhere to equipment commissioning schedule as initiated by customer care
2. Should be prepared to travel to International clients in South East Asia at short notice.
3. Should be prepared to stay at designated SE Asia city for extended period as may be
needed by the company.
4. Provide quick & timely, accurate trouble shooting / technical support / installation
support/calibration support to customer.
5. Good written & spoken English language. Any SE Asia language would be added
6. Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
7. Maintains contact with all customers in the international market area to ensure high
levels of customer satisfaction
8. Maintain equipment performance matrix ensuring full uptime of equipment supplied
by periodic recording of services & spares availability.
9. To provide preventive maintenance service and re-calibrate (if required) systems at
customer sites to agreed standards
10. Responsible to meet service revenues target through AMCs, Upgrades/Buybacks &
11. Develop strategies & work with Regional Sales Manager for maximizing penetration
of the company’s products in the SE Asia region
12. Attend exhibitions, conferences and sales seminars, with the assistance of other team
members, delivering technical presentations and posters where possible