Pile driving Machinery
Road Construction Machinery
Position: International After - Sales Service Engineer – Sany IHQ
Rank: 9-16 level
Nigeria, Algeria, Kenya, Congo, Angola, Uganda, Ethiopia, Zambia, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Mexico, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam, Myanmar
Work experience requirements:
Senior Level: Service Engineer : 5+ Years
Middle Level: Service Engineer :3-4 Years
1) Service Engineer - Service Manager
Responsible for the field after-sales service and maintenance as well trainings of Sany products sold in designated overseas country.
1. Responsible for the after-sales service and maintenance of Sany products.
2. Responsible for the assembly & commissioning, PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection),on-site service training of new machines, and the preparation of fault cases.
3. Provide training for customers, and guide customers in proper operations and regular maintenance of Sany products.
Guide dealer and customers to make parts procurement plan, complete parts sales tasks.
1. Experience: Relevant field service work experience (Heavy Equipment) for more than 3 years, with hands-on experience and troubleshooting on Mechanical, Electrical or Hydraulic or Diesel Engine, etc..
2. Capability: Individual working attitude, good communication and coordination skills, ambitious of personal future growth. Person who have overseas work experience or work on multiple product service capabilities are preferred.
3. Education: Diploma/Engineer in Mechanical/Electrical/Hydraulic
4.Language and other requirement: English is the working language, and those who know Chinese/French is preferred. Proficiency in and use of Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel and PPT for reporting.
Candidate will be sent to China HQ for 5-6 months training after which the International Work location will be allocated.