- Provide high quality technical support to TRUMPF customers based on technicallydefined processes to achieve fast recovery of breakdowns, reliability of the repairs,and machine availability.
- To perform installation, start up and customer training of TRUMPF CNC machines.
- To perform quality preventive maintenance as per the schedule according to checklist.
- Act and behave in line with the guiding principles of TRUMPF Group.
- The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work in
- this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities. The position may require that employees perform other duties as assigned
- Being the face of TRUMPF, it is extremely essential to be disciplined & courteous in terms of response, communication & documentation, key being the quality and speed
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Clearly and professionally interact with customers.
- Work closely with customers and machines to ensure equipment operates within expected tolerances.
- Pursue machine root cause diagnostics for critical problems along with the respective inhouse-service & Product Support Organization (PSO) to solve the problems permanently across the installed base.
- At times, use visual clues, computer programs, diagnostic tools to further diagnose
- machine difficulties.
- Use electrical and electronic knowledge to help troubleshoot and solve issues
- Read and utilize company repair manuals and work orders for assistance with repairs and diagnostics Clean, replace or install parts to maintain smooth operation of machinery and equipment
- Assemble, install, align equipment as needed
- Accurately report technical conditions and information of machines to PSO and management. Reports must also cover critical parameters like accurate observations, acions taken, solutions proposed, work and travel timings, and authorized signatory for
- each mission with supplementary pictorial reports when necessary
- Provide onsite training to customers for operation and/or maintenance of machines
- Attend the planned product training for basics + update level for continuous competency up gradation at the product centers/headquarters and share the knowledge with colleagues and review with the Managers
- Help to develop or adjust existing technical documentation
- Work as required with minimal supervision in compliance with all safety requirements
- Travel up to 100%. Travel includes regional, national & international travel
- Take the ownership of the spare parts sent at the customer site. Coordinate with the
- spares team until dispatch from the warehouse & spare part return to warehouse. (If notused)
- Follow all the defined processes in terms of SIS. Good Coordination with the In-house,
- Customer Care & Spare Parts team
- Follow all the defined TruServices processes
- Responsible for accepting /closing /synchronizing of missions, submission of service reports & related documents within the defined timeline for invoicing purpose.
- Responsible to submit all the expense reports on timely basis
- Responsible for sending the warranty return parts back to TIN with accurate details filled on pink tags from customer site▪ Responsible for maintaining all the individual service tools and sending the inventory list to tool manager
- Educate customer about the various products of TruServices like different types of software/service agreements, trainings, tooling’s, maintenances, etc to enhance sales
- Provide necessary information/ feedback to customer care with reference to any change in information at customer end like name, contact person, address etc or billing discrepancies
- Exhibit and maintain a good working atmosphere and relationship with the colleagues
- within and across the department for an improved team working.
Back up Plan:
▪ For routines activities and support – Respective process owner
▪ For all business matters – Manager – Service of the respective region
▪ Technical skills with good mechanical proficiency, strong electrical, software, controls
▪ Machine specific, operation, servicing, application & repairing skills
▪ Must have excellent trouble shooting skills & continues new product knowledge update
▪ Excellent organizational, verbal, written & customer oriented communication skills
▪ Machine environment installation conditions
▪ Customer and competition knowledge
▪ TruServices processes.
▪ Self-confidence, Positive outlook, Flexibility, Punctuality, Politeness
▪ Independent, Open, Convincing, Strong, Continuous learning aptitude
▪ Customer service orientation
▪ Teamwork and collaboration
▪ Time management.
▪ SIS reports, Customer feedback surveys, relevant service KPIs
Education & Experience:
▪ BE/B.Tech/Diploma/NCVT/NCTVT in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics
engineering from reputed education centers
▪ Minimum of 3-5 years previous experience in field service necessary
▪ Strong mechanical, electrical and computer systems background, as well as, strong