What This Job Involves-
Field Service Engineers are required to install/ repair equipment performed at client’s place of business. And are required to train customers on how to use certain type of hardware and the product.
• Interacting with clients to solve their issues.
• Installing new hardware and software.
• Keeping track of purchased equipment.
• Checking existing problems.
• Teaming up with other professionals.
• Having excellent mechanical skills.
• Being able to work alone or with a team.
• Having good knowledge about software and hardware.
• Being able to travel frequently to customer locations.
• Having interpersonal skills.
• Being self-motivated.
• Having excellent problem-solving abilities.
• Being organized, informative and proactive.
• Having high attention to details & loop closure.
• Being able to understand client’s needs.
Sound like you? To apply, you need to have
• Knowledge of Shrimp culture & Aquaculture background.
• Multiple languages to be known (English, Hindi, Telugu are must)
• Should be flexible enough to get in to Shrimp Pond for installation.
• Customer handling skills.