At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Service Line Manager, you are responsible to assist with the delivery of an agreed level of IT service as contained in the Service Level Agreement with the client. In so doing, you will ensure that all operational services and their performance are measured in a consistent, professional manner throughout the IT organization, and that the services and the reports produced meet the needs of the business and customers.You will understand the Service Level Agreement and the groups responsible for delivering against the SLA. Your understanding of the SLA enables them to define service improvement initiatives and communicate these to the relevant Service Delivery ManagerResponsibilitiesProduces and use Service reports
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Accountability on Maintaining and Publishing Daily, Weekly and Monthly Report to YTD Data maintenance
- Service Level Analysts take accountability for analysing schedule deliverables to ascertain which reports are being produced by the current incumbent Service Provider. Provide Analysis on the existing reports and share insights
- Use the information contained in the schedules to identify and document mechanisms which must be used to request, produce and deliver ad hoc reports.
- Propose reporting templates based on reporting descriptions contained in the schedule and consults with the client for each of the new reports.
- Ensure that access to data sources is setup in order to produce reports.
- Preparation of PowerPoint Presentation for Monthly Review
- Drive Governance call on a daily basis on SLA and backlog
- Networking with Delivery and Account team on Data driven process.
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret and analyse raw data from various cross function services and possess highly developed analytical skills. They are logical and systematic and have the ability to drive resolution through their influencing skill
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Work Experience: 5 - 7 years in IT Industry as Service Level Manager
- Specific Experience: 1 years’ experience within a related environment
- Validated knowledge of MS-Excel and Macros (VBA)
- PC proficiency and proven skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint) essential
- Proficiency in managing numbers and Logical Skill
About Business Unit
- Presentable, proactive and are able to work with a variety of stakeholders. These individuals are meticulous and have good report writing skills. Ability to communicate clearly (both verbally and written).
- Ability to strive to meet and exceed SLAs at all times
- Meticulous with good problem solving and solution formulation ability
- Prior experience to act with integrity, is professional and confidential
- Solid understanding of the business needs and expectations
- Logical and systematic and has the ability to drive resolution using influencing skills
At Global Technology Services (GTS),we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, 'What else is possible?' GTS is the place for you!Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.