Service Reliability Operator
We are looking for a strong Service Reliability Operator (SRO) who will help ensure the availability of our Cloud services 24x7x365. The SRO will have a pulse on the Oracle's SaaS services at all times and be directly accountable for the troubleshooting and resolution of service issues while continuously working with engineering partners to improve telemetry and automation. Your goal is to improve availability by reducing time to mitigate, and automating tasks that impact development velocity, availability or productivity and develop testing scripts for performance testing.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Background
Detailed Description And Job Requirements
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science or equivalent with 6 years equivalent work experience in infrastructure, systems, engineering or development environment.
- Excellence in verbal and written communication in English language. Ability to communicate with all levels during critical events.
- Strong Technical background in programming using Java, Shell, Python, Perl etc, with effective troubleshooting skills
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle Fusion MiddleWare / Weblogic Server
- Knowledge of testing tool like Load Runner, OATS etc would be an added advantage
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocols, firewall management, and Database administration
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining Linux, Linux services
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to present ideas.
- Highly self motivated and directed with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills with strong customer service orientation.
- Ability to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Oracle Cx a plus.
- Able to work as part of a shift in a 24x7x365 operations team.
Work with Oracle's world class technology to develop, implement, and support Oracle's global infrastructure.
As a member of the IT organization, assist with the analyze of existing complex programs and formulate logic for new complex internal systems. Prepare flowcharting, perform coding, and test/debug programs. Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Recommend changes to development, maintenance, and system standards.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. BS or equivalent experience in programming on enterprise or department servers or systems.Job:
Regular Employee HireOrganization: