· Maintain the condition of equipment in working condition to meet the demand of services required for
· production plant
· Plan & execute the preventive maintenance as per schedule.
· Ensure the availability of spares for breakdown & preventive maintenance
· Job allocation to available manpower, contract agency.
· Updating of daily consumption & generation report.
· Evaluating the operation parameters and taking corrective action
· Identify & implement various measures to improve the efficiency of man machine
· Updating & compliance of all ISO, OHSAS, corporate requirement.
· Impart Training to subordinates related to safety & related job.
· Execution of modification & project activity.
· Maintain the housekeeping of Utility areas.
· Implementations of P &Ps findings, QHSE requirement and Life principles
· B.E in Mechanical engineering with 3-5 years of experience in operation & maintenance of Utility.
· Technical Knowledge & analytical ability
· Knowledge of applicable standards e.g. IS
· Operation Maintenance and Troubleshooting knowledge of utility equipment.
· Understanding of the principles and application of ISO, OHSAS and SAP
· Interpersonal and communication skill
· Adopt new technology for up gradation of operations
Salary - 4,75,000 to 9,50,000