Lookinf for Shopify Developer for our Hyderabad location.
As a Shopify Developer, you'll create killer front-end work and custom, highly-converting eCommerce storefronts. You'll become an expert in conversion rate optimization - helping brands you know and love leverage data to accelerate revenue. You'll work directly with our award-winning creative team, account strategists and project managers to produce work you can be proud of for brands your friends have heard of.
What you'll do...
• Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS
• Continuously look for ways to improve conversion rates and implement A/B tests
• Rigorously educate yourself on the latest development techniques and best practices
• Clearly communicate technical solutions to team members and clients both verbally and in written documentation
• Implement new digital technologies or development techniques that help to meet client goals and business objectives
• Deliver the best technical implementations for our eCommerce partners - all rooted in acquisition, conversion and retention
What you'll need...
• eCommerce development experience (Shopify, Magento, Volusion, etc.)
• An excellent ability to convert PSD mockups into interactive digital experiences
• Demonstrated proficiency in hand-coding HTML using semantic markup, and CSS layout/positioning
• Experience using JS Frameworks (jQuery, Vue.js, React etc.)
• A solid portfolio of quality, hand-coded responsive web projects
• A passion for front-end architecture as well as driven attitude towards learning new web technologies
• A solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
• Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
• A knack for creating captivating user experiences through today’s leading technology stacks
• Ability to emulate existing HTML projects and create new ones that seamlessly integrate with existing code
Bonus points for...
• Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
• Experience developing with prototype frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
• Experience integrating dynamic content solutions with AJAX or API Services
• Familiarity developing with CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS, etc.)
• Knowledge of version control systems (SVN/GitHub etc.)
• Versed in agile development and best practices