SIEM Incident Response_2 to 9 Years_Bangalore/Pune/Mumbai
SIEM Incident response_2 to 9 Years
kill Name SIEM Monitoring Administration and Deployment
Niche Skill SIEM IBM QRadar HP ArcSight RSA SA Splunk Mcafee ESM
(Must Have) – SIEM SME with experience in Design Implementation Configuration Supporting and troubleshooting L3 monitoring one or more of the any SIEM tool.
– Strong understanding of attack vectors from OWASP WASC and mitigation of the same.
– Advanced experience in managing SIEM projects involved with designing architecting implementing and operationalizing the solutions
– Experience of the supporting policy procedures and practices required to deliver
and maintain an effective operational SIEM solution at the customer or through a service
(Good to have) – Knowledge of typical security devices such as firewalls intrusion detection systems AV and End Point security Web Application Firewalls antispam systems event correlation systems etc.
– Understanding of security vulnerabilities threats attack scenarios; analysis and intrusion detection skills
– Should have knowledge of a scripting language and UNIX command line.
– Knowledge of Incident Management process
Personal Qualities – Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to multitask prioritize coordinate work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Key Responsibilities – Should be able to independently lead analyst teams to deliver projects according to client specifications after the scope is defined