Site Engineer - Electrical
Qualification : B.E. / Diploma - Electrical
Experience : Min 5 with experience in Oil & Gas industry.
Job Location : Dhule (Shirud),Akola, Sholapur in Maharashtra
Job Duration : 6 months Only
Gender : Male Only.
Salary : 3.0 to 4.0 L (Depend on candidate exp & skills.)
Key Skills :
- Responsible for overall construction, supervision of construction activities, commissioning activities
- Responsible for co-ordinate with multi discipline site team consisting of Civil / Electrical / Instrument site engineer apart from daily lasioning with client at site.
- Interact and coordinate with all client site offices / state office / Head office and shall be key point for providing assistance in construction in construction activities..
- Excellent communication skills with ability to liaise at all levels.
- Should be well versed with safe work practices.
a) Check adequacy of illumination level and take measures for the correction
b) Design of Power Emergency Shut Down (ESD) as per the requirement
c) Preparation of electrical distribution system as required due to addition of Fire Fighting requirements and other equipment and calculation of Electrical Load requirements
d) Adequacy check for load requirement and modification of HT/LT switchgear room & MCC room/substation details.
e) Preparation of revised Electrical SLD
f) Preparation of Hazardous Area Classification drawing
g) Preparation of Cable / earthing / lightning protection layout drawings
h) Preparation of Cable and Cable Termination Schedule
i) Preparation of revised Lighting layout drawings.
j) Lighting adequacy and redesign for energy efficient lighting in various operating areas like tank farm, top of product tanks, gantry, pump house, shed, office area, admin block, control room, QC lab, security cabin etc, if necessary.
k) Preparation of Switch gear / Sub Station Layouts
l) Adequacy check of existing DG set and recommendations for enhancement in DG set capacity if any
m) Power/Earthing/Cabling/SLD arrangement for new additional Pumps, MFM, Remote Operated Valves, MOVs, Rim Seal panel, HVLR panel, Hydro Carbon Detector Panel.
n) Preparation of earthing grid layout
o) Design of separate feeder for emergency lighting, gate barrier and control room before circuit breaker.
p) Design of Process Emergency Shutdown and Power Emergency Shutdown.
q) Specifications for 415 V PMCC modification and 415 V DG and AMF Panels