India - Maharashtra, PuneJob SummaryAECOM is providing general engineering consultancy services for Pune Metro project and is actively seeking an experienced Section Engineer for the project.The Section Engineer will lead AECOMs construction supe
India - Maharashtra, PuneJob Summary
AECOM is providing general engineering consultancy services for Pune Metro project and is actively seeking an experienced Section Engineer for the project.
The Section Engineer will lead AECOMs construction supervision discipline engineers independently or under the direction of the Project manager advising on all engineering matters.
The responsibilities of this role are as follows -Job Duties
Specific Skills Required
- Understand Contract Documents including Drawings, Specifications and Contracts and provide technical assistance and recommendations for action
- Conduct necessary Field Investigations, provide Field Inspections, prepare concise and distribute timely associated Reports
- Monitors all electrical installations to assure circuitry, phasing, equipment and grounding adhere to construction documents and National Electric Code requirements.
- Review the drawings and raise RFI
- Possess a working knowledge of Safety procedures, practices and standards
- Monitors and/or evaluates electrical tests and inspections such as ground-fault, ground resistance, insulation resistance, polarity, continuity, capacity, load and other electrical field tests as required. Able to interpret single-line and/or schematic electrical drawings as well as plans and specifications, Code requirements.
- Field checks installation and location of electrical equipment, electrical duct, conduit, cable, panels and other components of the electrical system being installed. Assures compliance with approved submittals.
- Provide assistance to ARE (MEP)
- Enforce ethics and compliance policy including Third Party payment, Sub-consultancy engagement process and Gift and Entertainment policy
- Conversant with overall MEP services.
- Experience in building projects.
- Knowledge in MS Office.
- 8-10 years of site execution in Electrical services
- Minimum 10 years of related Construction Supervision / Management experience with 5 years experience on Metro Projects.
What We Offer
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience in similar projects.
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to make amazing happen in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each persons potential, and well help you reach yours.