At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.Your Role and ResponsibilitiesAs Skype for Business /O365/ Team Administration Professional, you are responsible for installation, implementation and support of skype for business on-premise and online environment.If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.Responsibilities:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Manage different skype for business version Lync 2013/S4B 2015/2019/MS team/Office365
- Design, implement and support large scale skype for business on-premise with enterprise voice environments
- Design the high availability environment with disaster recovery plan.
- Provide day to day on-call administration support in a Microsoft Skype for business environment along with supporting assigned systems and installing applications
- Manage the development and implementation new services and testing of assigned servers
- Maintain the production schedules, software and hardware diagnostics
- Improve Monitoring of infrastructure and automation of repetitive tasks
- Knowledge of the configuration of Gateways and Load balancers
- Manage hybrid environment of Skype for business
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in MS skype for business
- Expert in Lync 2013/S4B 2015, Office365, and PowerShell.
- Experience with Power shell commands, SQL administration
- Depth knowledge about windows Networking, AD, Lync, Skype for Business
- Proficient in configuration of Dial plan, routes, truck, RGS, CAP and media bypass
- Ability to fix with logs and event viewer
- Troubleshooting experience on DNS, DNS load balancing, hardware Load balancer
- Solid understanding of Restore configuration from backup along with proactive problem resolution skills base on analysis and report
- Prior experience on DMZ, edge deployment, federation, maintaining external DNS records for Lync/S4B
- Working knowledge and experience on QOE, CQM analysis and on hybrid environment, able to manage voicemail on MS team tenant
About Business Unit
- Certification on MS Skype for Business certification/ MS Team
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
At Global Technology Services (GTS),we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, 'What else is possible?' GTS is the place for you!Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.About IBM
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.Location Statement
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.