The infrastructure running industries likes transportation, energy, insurance, banking or healthcare is quickly changing as the world’s relationship with technology evolves. Companies have more choices than ever before between on-premise, off-premise, or a hybrid approach. Our Infrastructure Specialists are responsible for keeping up with these latest and greatest of these changes and using their expertise to deliver solutions that meet the needs of our customers and products.
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities
As Software Packaging & Distribution SME, you are responsible to provide technical support for with high degree of Customer Happiness by meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA) and process compliance. You will perform business impact analysis and risk assessments to reduce the likelihood of significant service outage or disasters.
- Complete software packaging per the information listed in the package requirements form. and activities to required timelines
- Perform complex resolution activities to diagnose packaging issues and perform Quality Assurance activities to ensure package operates successfully in the customer environment
- Work with Transitions/Transformation teams to complete solution packaging work as described by the statement of work. This includes all Process Change Requests (PCRs) during Transition/Transformation
- Schedule distribution of software packages to target audience through distribution tool within the required duration and time frame and complete pre-distribution analysis to ensure the request includes the necessary information to fulfil the process
- Update workflow management tools to ensure all Software Distribution activities are tracked and recorded
- Report any issues that may compromise the distribution timeframes or success
- Perform software distribution remediation on unsuccessful endpoints per account procedures
- Provide deployment reports, drive actions with relevant teams to make sure 100% success ratio is achieved.
- Perform monthly patching and ensure 100% compliance.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- Ability to Package, Stage and Deploy application using Intune.
- Ability to perform Application Discovery
- Expertise in software packaging tools (e.g., InstallShield, Admin Studio, App V, ThinApp, XenApp)
- Creating Packaging using PSADT in Intune
- Proficient in scripting languages (e.g., VBS, Batch Scripting and PowerShell).
- Proven ability in software distribution tools (e.g., SCCM, Intune)
- In-depth knowledge to manage and produce MSI packages from legacy applications and create transform files for vendor based MSI
- Minimum 5+ years overall professional experience
- Expertise in SCCM and Intune co-management environment is preferred.
- Ability to configure Windows 10 update rings (Intune)
- Ability to configure Windows 10 feature Updates (Intune)
- In-depth knowledge to manage and produce MSI packages from legacy applications and create transform files for vendor based MSI’s
- Application lifecycle management using Intune (Packaging, Distribution Deployment, Reporting, Retire)
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed