Ketto is an online crowdfunding platform for social causes, NGOs, and medical needs. From touching millions of lives to empowering people, Ketto has enabled people to fulfill their dreams and help their loved ones in their time of distress. Having raised over Rs 800 crores for so far, Ketto has become Asia's most trusted crowdfunding platform with a network of over 55 lakh donors who have funded over 2.8 lakh fundraisers.
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 8th Jan'21 and 12th Feb'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
1. Must have proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Google Sheets
2. Candidates having knowledge of SQL would be preferred