Major Areas of work include :
• Researching political systems, foreign relations, government laws and regulations, and political ideologies and evaluating the effects of these on political, social, and economic spheres.
• Collecting data from various sources, such as historical documents, public opinion surveys, and election results to develop and test political theories.
• Using statistical data to analyze and interpret research findings.
• Forecasting political, economic, and social trends.
• Formulating reports, presentations, and/or publishing articles on research findings for various stakeholders to review.
• Monitoring current political events (local and international),policy and legislation changes, and other issues relevant to their work.
• Staying up to date with local and international political trends and developments.
• Raising public awareness of political issues.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Responsible for strategizing, designing and management of Social Media Campaigns• Managing the social presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, MSF blog
• Fine-tuning of paid marketing/ communication campaigns with respect to deliverables, competition, and feedback
• Ensuring consistency of organizational voice in all social print media channels, supporting communication
• Tracking the online/PR social activity of leading political initiatives and updating the team
• Curating Annual Reports and Newsletters to be circulated to all internal and external stakeholders
Required Qualifications Skills:
• Bachelor's or equivalent degree required. A Masters s degree is preferable.
• A minimum of 2-5 years of work experience, at least 2 years of relevant work experience in Political Analys
t• Media/Journalism for the managerial position and 2+ years of work experience for the associate position
• High level of fluency in either English or Hindi and medium level fluency in the other language• Proven experience as a Political Analyst, or in a similar role within a political or government department.
• Bachelor’s degree in political science, public administration, or a related field is preferred.
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills
• Demonstrable interest in social enterprise and political sector (prior experience in the development space specifically politics is preferred)• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media marketing platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios• Understanding of how to meaningfully engage a community on social media platform is preferred
• Dynamic working style with the ability to continuously improve based on user and peer feedback
• Creative and out of the box thinker; high social media footprint/ own blog is desirable though not mandatory