General Summary OF JD:
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for engaging and responding to customers’ queries, complaints, feedback, appreciation etc. on social media.
- Handling social media channels for our clients which include responding to the mentions across social media channels.
- Report any mentions that require client intervention and ensure a timely and adequate response.
- Raise tickets and bucket mentions in the correct category for reporting.
- Ensuring seamless communication with clients so that all responses posted to the customers are in line with client’s persona.
- Gather broad insights about each client, the kind of mentions (complaints/queries/feedback) by their customers and report the same
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication, ability to identify situations and draft suitable responses.
- Ability to handle irate customers on social media.
- Knowledge of best practices to be followed while responding on social media is an added plus.
- Graduate with strong verbal and written communication.
- Experience in a similar domain would be a plus.