As a graphic design intern at MediaX, you will be responsible for ideation & creation of social media creatives that supports the goals of our clients. We are looking for interns who are willing to give his or her all and be part of a team, should use standard design software, including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and photoshop to design, edit, and prepare various communications.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Brainstorm on content drafts, creatives (posts+story formats) with the brand's internal team
2. Produce various pieces of communications with the thought of human psychology & how the audience interacts with content
3. Stay up to date with various social media trends & suggest how to implement the same for our services
4. Work with subordinates on designing and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
5. Upload relevant creatives to asset management tools in a timely & professional manner
6. Work on other graphic related projects as & when required
7. Assist in formulating ideas & campaigns for social media projects
8. Handle sourcing, compositing, and retouching images for usage in various communications
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for the part time job/internship
2. can start the part time job/internship between 14th Sep'20 and 19th Oct'20
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.