About Advanced Materials Processing Research Group - IITGN
Advanced Materials Processing Research Group (AMPRG) operates under the aegis of materials science and engineering discipline at the Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN). We primarily work on friction stir welding (FSW),processing (FSP) and channeling (FSC),surface composites, modeling, and simulation of various welding and joining processes. Our research involves processing and characterization of several metallic (aluminum, copper, titanium, steel, magnesium alloys),polymers and ceramic materials as well their some of their best combinations.
Furthermore, our group is also deeply engaged with notable paradigm-shifts in modern materials science and metallurgy, for instance, deep learning (artificial intelligence) and additive manufacturing (3D printing). We strive to support the needs of aerospace, automobile, marine, defense, and strategic sectors.
About the internship
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Assist in social media marketing and making campaign calendars
2. Design social media creatives, carousel sliders, promotional videos, etc.
3. Manage and analyze email marketing activities
4. Prepare promotional collateral ideas
5. Scout, analyze, and tie-up with influencers for promotions
6. Manage and update marketing reports
7. Activate marketing channels including ideation and execution
Social Media MarketingAdobe PhotoshopAdobe IllustratorAdobe Creative SuiteEmail Marketing
Learn these skills on Internshala Trainings
Learn Social Media Marketing
Learn Adobe Photoshop
Learn Email Marketing
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 5th Aug'20 and 9th Sep'20
3. are available for duration of 2 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have good aptitude and quantitative skills
Certificate Letter of recommendation
Number of openings