The intern would be leveraging social media platforms(Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Quora) to generate brand awareness, ensure target audience engagement, build branding strategies, run marketing campaigns, improve visibility and strengthen brand identify, increase traffic, generate qualified leads & maintain profiles of various brands in respective social channels. Also, coordinate with clients for strategy approvals.
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design social media calendar to achieve the client's marketing objectives.
2. Manage and publish original and high-quality content
3. Work on administering various social media accounts for multiple clients, ensuring up-to-date content
4. Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews, and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
5. Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
6. Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 15th Feb'21 and 22nd Mar'21
3. are available for duration of 3 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
1. Must have hands-on experience creating and managing social media calendars
2. Must have hands-on experience creating or managing Facebook and Instagram ads
3. Must have the ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
4. Must be an excellent writer with the ability to communicate concise, action-oriented copy that builds engagement and trust among target audiences